Easy filing. Flat fee. No upsells.
Everything you need to file your taxes is at your fingertips with Solo! Let us make taxes less taxing—we've partnered with Column Tax so you can file your taxes directly from the Solo app. You'll have all your information in one place to maximize your deductions and keep more of your hard-earned cash.
Why file with Solo and Column Tax?
✦ Easy to use
✦ Flat filing fee
✦ No upsells
✦ Includes both Federal and State
✦ Accuracy guarantee
Disclaimer: Solo cannot provide you tax advice. If you have any questions about your own taxes, please reach out to Column Tax at firstname.lastname@example.org or consult a tax professional.
We’re charging a low flat rate of $59.99 to file if you are a Solo subscriber and $79.99 for all other users. This price includes both your Federal and any needed State tax filings.
We've partnered with a certified tax partner, Column Tax, that utilizes software to help you organize your return, maximize your deductions, and submit your taxes. Find more about Column Tax here.
1) Know when you can begin filing by signing up on the waitlist above
2) Once tax filing is available, you can begin filing in the Solo app
3) Once you hit “Start file” in the Solo app you will be sent a welcome email with all the 2022 income, mileage, and expenses information you’ve been tracking with Solo for easy filing. You will also be sent a link to file in a web browser if you prefer.
4) Start answering questions about your personal tax details
5) Prep & upload your supporting documents
6) Reach out to Column's support team with any questions
7) Review and File
8) Pay your flat rate filing fee in the app or web browser
9) Column Tax will send you an email with your submission status and any next steps if necessary.
No problem! Column will help you identify your income sources in 2022 and make sure they're a part of your tax filing.
Yes. Our flat rate filing fee includes filing both federal and state income taxes—no upsells or added charges.
Yes! Once all your tax information is uploaded and you’re ready to submit, Column Tax will e-file your return and let you know your submission status.
No problem! Column's awesome support team is ready to answer your tax related questions at email@example.com.
If you get audited, Column Tax will help you answer questions from the IRS or any relevant taxing authority.