Without transparent, market wide earnings information it can make your decision of where and when to work extremely difficult. We're here to give you all the information you need to see what jobs are paying the most in real time and make it easy to plan your schedule to hit your earnings goal faster—guaranteed.
Questions? View our FAQS
Smart Schedule shows you the best jobs to work at any hour of the day in your city. Our users that optimize their schedules with can earn up to 40% more per hour! We use millions of data points in your city to show you what you can expect to take home whether you’re working 2 hours or 10.
Thousands of workers across the country have now optimized and guaranteed more than $10 million dollars of earnings with Solo. Use credits to Guarantee the hours you work and take the anxiety out of day-to-day gig work. What happens if you make more than we predict? It’s all yours.
See all of the hours you’ve scheduled for each day, recommendations for the highest paying jobs that day, the schedule you’ve set, and your predicted earnings—all in one page for easy management across apps.
"As a self-employed contractor, I depend on the services Solo provides, and I couldn’t function without them. Solo shows me what I'm making across apps at a glance, what apps I could be earning more with, and automatically tracks my miles which saves me a ton of money come tax season!”
“I like using Solo to see the difference between what others make compared to what I make plus the average of what each app is throughout the day. It is also nice being able to make a little extra money on top of what I am making through each app.”
“I love that Solo gives me my earnings at a glance within the Uber apps! Once, I’ve set my day it gives me a projection of my earnings plus tracks my Uber mileage.The automated mileage tracker makes calculating my deductible miles easy during tax season and saves me a ton of money.”
1. Head to the Apple or Google Play Store and download the app.
2. Follow the prompts to create an account.
3. Link your corresponding “app based” or “gig work” accounts (i.e. Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Grubhub, Ubereats, Shipt, Instacart, Amazon Flex, GoPuff, etc) and maintain that connection when participating in the Solo Pay Guarantee program.
4. Opt in and keep Solo’s location tracking feature on while working the scheduled time blocks and keep the app on in the background.
5. Use the Solo Pay Prediction feature to add hourly work blocks and save your schedule.
6. Be online, accepting the majority of requests and completing (according to the terms and conditions of the gig company) the corresponding jobs on those selected gig company accounts during the hours scheduled via the Solo Pay Prediction feature. See map above for the list of cities this feature is available in.
7. Average at least one job for the hours scheduled/guaranteed (jobs are defined as trips, deliveries, orders or other earnings activities)and be online/working the majority of the hour (depending on job platform).
8. Link a payment method (Venmo or Paypal) via the Solo app to facilitate the pay out of any applicable reimbursement.